On our lovely Facebook page, we've decided to launch a contest to see who can give us the best Silent Hill related theories. We want users to do some serious thinking and write out their best work; a theory that is thought-provoking and completely unique. Here are some rules and guidelines to follow:
- Theories must be posted with a Wikia account. We'd rather not have anonymous people post for the contest.
- Theories must (of course) be Silent Hill related. This, of course, means that they can be related to any aspect of Silent Hill, such as the town, the characters, the monsters, or virtually anything else you can think of.
- Do not use an outside source's theory. While we do normally allow representation of another's theory, we would prefer originality for this contest.
- After your theory is posted, please comment in the comment section stating that you would like to enter the contest. We don't want to chose someone who doesn't want their work publicized.
- The contest will last through the end of the week. The winner will be chosen and revealed on Monday.
The winner of the contest will have their theory featured on the front page of Silent Hill Theories and a daily feature on the Facebook page lasting exactly one week. The admins are not going to contribute to the contest. We are simply judges. I look forward to seeing everyone's theories. Good luck!